By Finn Laursen
Read Online or Download The EU's Lisbon Treaty: Institutional Choices and Implementation PDF
Similar international law books
This booklet is likely one of the first to handle the problems raised via the overseas felony court docket (ICC) from a global kin viewpoint. via basically outlining a theoretical framework to interpret those concerns, Ralph makes an important contribution to the English School's learn of overseas society.
Within the wake of worldwide struggle II, seventy four participants of the Nazi SS have been accused of a warfare crime--soon to be often called the Malmedy Massacre--in which a good number of American prisoners of battle have been murdered throughout the conflict of the Bulge. the entire German defendants have been discovered in charge and greater than part have been sentenced to loss of life.
Zahid Shahab Ahmed evaluates the development of the South Asian organization for neighborhood Cooperation (SAARC). This examine is going past financial integration to provide a close appraisal of cooperation below the overarching topics of financial cooperation, environmental safeguard, human welfare, and cooperation in defense issues.
The Lisbon Treaty, which got here into strength in December 2009, goals to make the ecu Union either extra effective and legit. new very important posts have been created; an elected President of the ecu Council and a excessive consultant (HR) of the Union for international and protection coverage who can be a Vice-President of the fee.
- The Oxford Handbook of European Union Law (Oxford Handbooks)
- Sociological Perspectives on Media Piracy in the Philippines and Vietnam
- Human Rights Law Research in the Context of Indigenous Rights. From Classroom to Courtroom: Including Practical Tips on Researching International Human Rights Law
- The Effectiveness of the UN Human Rights System: Reform and the Judicialisation of Human Rights (Human Rights and International Law)
- Europe Anti-Power: Ressentiment and Exceptionalism in EU Debate (Interventions)
- Internationalism and the State in the Twentieth Century (New International Relations)
Extra resources for The EU's Lisbon Treaty: Institutional Choices and Implementation
The EU's Lisbon Treaty: Institutional Choices and Implementation by Finn Laursen