By Andrew Fitzmaurice
Read or Download Sovereignty, Property and Empire, 1500–2000 (Ideas in Context) PDF
Similar international law books
This ebook is one of the first to deal with the problems raised through the foreign felony courtroom (ICC) from a world family standpoint. through in actual fact outlining a theoretical framework to interpret those concerns, Ralph makes an important contribution to the English School's research of foreign society.
Within the wake of global struggle II, seventy four participants of the Nazi SS have been accused of a struggle crime--soon to be often called the Malmedy Massacre--in which plenty of American prisoners of struggle have been murdered in the course of the conflict of the Bulge. all the German defendants have been chanced on in charge and greater than part have been sentenced to dying.
Zahid Shahab Ahmed evaluates the growth of the South Asian organization for neighborhood Cooperation (SAARC). This examine is going past financial integration to give a close appraisal of cooperation lower than the overarching issues of financial cooperation, environmental safeguard, human welfare, and cooperation in defense issues.
The Lisbon Treaty, which got here into strength in December 2009, goals to make the eu Union either extra effective and legit. new vital posts have been created; an elected President of the ecu Council and a excessive consultant (HR) of the Union for overseas and safeguard coverage who can be a Vice-President of the fee.
- The Complementarity Regime of the International Criminal Court: National Implementation in Africa
- Governing Europe's Marine Environment: Europeanization of Regional Seas or Regionalization of EU Policies? (Corbett Centre for Maritime Policy Studies Series)
- International Organizations and the Idea of Autonomy: Institutional Independence in the International Legal Order (Routledge Research in International Law)
- The Council of Europe: Structure, History and Issues in European Politics (Global Institutions)
- The Institutionalization of Europe
- Turkey and the European Union: The Question of European Identity
Additional resources for Sovereignty, Property and Empire, 1500–2000 (Ideas in Context)
Sovereignty, Property and Empire, 1500–2000 (Ideas in Context) by Andrew Fitzmaurice