By Henry Lu
1. number of easy Points
2. issues Paired Off
3. issues on process of Meridians
4. specifically Marked Points
5. in particular Marked issues Paired Off
6. conventional varieties of Treatment
7. Acupuncture Classics
8. glossy varieties of conventional chinese language medication treatment
There are 5 elements during this e-book:
Part 1: scientific software of Principles
Part 2: rules of choosing therapy Points
Part three: Acupuncture therapy of Syndromes
Part four: scientific Cases
Part five: record of particularly Marked Points
How to exploit this book:
1. Use this ebook to discover remedy issues fast via dealing with half 1.
2. Use this ebook as a studying instrument to improve your wisdom in acupuncture.
3. Use this publication to get an image of other recommendations of choosing therapy (a overall of forty six principles), which aren't usually lined through ordinary perform of acupuncture, corresponding to making a choice on classical issues. four. Use half three as quickly reference for therapy of syndromes, each time required.
5. Use half five to appreciate prescriptions of issues you could come upon.
6. Use this e-book to create your individual therapy points.
7. Use this ebook as a medical guide of acupuncture therapy.
Read Online or Download Principles of Selecting Treatment Points in Chinese Acupuncture PDF
Similar new age books
Lengthy ahead of ayahuasca tourism grew to become a hobby for wealthy gringos, Peter Gorman used to be knocking round Iquitos and the Amazon. He’s traveled the rivers and quaffed the brew with the simplest (and the worst) of them and been method, manner past the chrysanthemum on many a depressing jungle evening. this can be the intensely own tale of an old-school jungle rat for whom ayahuasca is not only a pastime, yet a life-long quest
In 2014, a brand new Western Mysteries magical education direction used to be introduced on-line, at no cost, by way of British adept Josephine McCarthy and German adept Frater Acher. The direction was once named Quareia - the quarry; a self-study path the place the apprentice is slowly and thoroughly cast right into a magical adept. The lesson modules have now been made on hand in paperback shape, as a result of renowned call for.
In ‘There is extra to lifestyles’ David describes his existence trip from the popularity hugely winning company profession had no actual that means, to the invention of the reality of what we actually are and what the West has turn into. David all started having non secular stories whilst he was once 5 years previous, despite the fact that those have been suppressed as he conformed to Western societies schooling structures and values.
THE foreign BESTSELLERBe calm. .. cease stressing. .. include the universe. .. try out yoga. .. Be fulfilled. .. we are beaten with those varieties of instructions, and we frequently torture ourselves to "try harder," but by some means we by no means think we have now performed rather adequate. it really is approximately time we cease pushing ourselves to do what we expect we are alleged to do, and as a substitute easily permit ourselves to be offended, be drained, be foolish, be passionate - to provide your self a holiday, and simply be.
- The Haindl Tarot: The Major Arcana
- Conversations with P'taah 2014
- Reincarnation & Karma (Edgar Cayce Series)
- THE MIND WORKS
- Das Manuskript der Magdalena: Die Alchemie des Horus & die Sexualmagie der Isis (German Edition)
- The Healing Power of the Human Voice: Mantras, Chants, and Seed Sounds for Health and Harmony
Extra resources for Principles of Selecting Treatment Points in Chinese Acupuncture
Principles of Selecting Treatment Points in Chinese Acupuncture by Henry Lu