By Peter J. Carrington,John Scott,Stanley Wasserman
Read or Download Models and Methods in Social Network Analysis (Structural Analysis in the Social Sciences) PDF
Best sociology books
Whilst sociology emerged as a self-discipline within the overdue 19th century, the matter of crowds constituted one in every of its key issues. It used to be argued that crowds shook the principles of society and led contributors into all kinds of irrational behaviour. but crowds weren't simply anything to be fought on the street, additionally they shaped a battleground over how sociology might be demarcated from similar disciplines, such a lot significantly psychology.
Slave rebellions were studied in enormous element, yet this quantity examines different styles of slave resistance, focusing on runaway slaves and the groups a few of them shaped. those essays exhibit us who the runaways have been, recommend while and the place they went, and who harboured them.
Indian diaspora has had a fancy and multifaceted function in catalyzing, justifying and selling a remodeled city panorama in India. Focussing on Kolkata/ Calcutta, this booklet analyses the altering landscapes during the last twenty years of 1 of the world’s so much interesting and iconic towns. formerly higher identified as a result of its post-Independence decline into overcrowded poverty, toxins and melancholy, lately it has adventure a revitalization that echoes India’s renaissance as an entire within the new millennium.
Gender for the battle nation is the 1st scholarly research into the written works of U. S. ladies strive against veterans in twenty-first century wars. latest stories quantify army participation, exhibiting what number ladies perform armed prone and what their reviews are in a historically “male establishment.
- Social Movements and Activism in the USA
- Iron Curtains: Gates, Suburbs and Privatization of Space in the Post-socialist City (Studies in Urban and Social Change)
- Family Well-Being: European Perspectives: 49 (Social Indicators Research Series)
- Understanding Deviance: Connecting Classical and Contemporary Perspectives (Sociology Re-Wired)
- There is No Such Thing as a Social Science: In Defence of Peter Winch (Directions in Ethnomethodology and Conversation Analysis)
- Theories of Delinquency: An Examination of Explanations of Delinquent Behavior
Extra info for Models and Methods in Social Network Analysis (Structural Analysis in the Social Sciences)
Models and Methods in Social Network Analysis (Structural Analysis in the Social Sciences) by Peter J. Carrington,John Scott,Stanley Wasserman