By Iliana Christodoulou-Varotsi,Dmitry A. Pentsov
Read Online or Download Maritime Work Law Fundamentals: Responsible Shipowners, Reliable Seafarers PDF
Best international law books
This publication is one of the first to handle the problems raised by means of the overseas felony courtroom (ICC) from a world relatives point of view. through in actual fact outlining a theoretical framework to interpret those concerns, Ralph makes an important contribution to the English School's examine of overseas society.
Within the wake of global battle II, seventy four individuals of the Nazi SS have been accused of a warfare crime--soon to be often called the Malmedy Massacre--in which a great number of American prisoners of struggle have been murdered in the course of the conflict of the Bulge. all the German defendants have been came upon responsible and greater than part have been sentenced to demise.
Zahid Shahab Ahmed evaluates the development of the South Asian organization for neighborhood Cooperation (SAARC). This research is going past fiscal integration to give a close appraisal of cooperation below the overarching subject matters of monetary cooperation, environmental protection, human welfare, and cooperation in safety issues.
The Lisbon Treaty, which got here into strength in December 2009, goals to make the ecu Union either extra effective and legit. new vital posts have been created; an elected President of the ecu Council and a excessive consultant (HR) of the Union for international and defense coverage who can also be a Vice-President of the fee.
- Invitation to the Sociology of International Law
- International Criminal Court Disciplinary Organs' Handbook
- The Special Tribunal for Lebanon: Law and Practice (Oxford Monographs in International Humanitarian & Criminal Law)
- Legitimacy and Legality in International Law (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- The WTO and International Investment Law: Converging Systems (Cambridge International Trade and Economic Law)
- International Mediation in Civil Wars: Bargaining with Bullets (Routledge Studies in Security and Conflict Management)
Additional resources for Maritime Work Law Fundamentals: Responsible Shipowners, Reliable Seafarers
Maritime Work Law Fundamentals: Responsible Shipowners, Reliable Seafarers by Iliana Christodoulou-Varotsi,Dmitry A. Pentsov