By John-Mark Iyi
Read or Download Humanitarian Intervention and the AU-ECOWAS Intervention Treaties Under International Law: Towards a Theory of Regional Responsibility to Protect PDF
Best international law books
This publication is one of the first to handle the problems raised through the overseas felony court docket (ICC) from a world kinfolk viewpoint. through in actual fact outlining a theoretical framework to interpret those matters, Ralph makes an important contribution to the English School's research of foreign society.
Within the wake of global battle II, seventy four participants of the Nazi SS have been accused of a conflict crime--soon to be referred to as the Malmedy Massacre--in which plenty of American prisoners of battle have been murdered throughout the conflict of the Bulge. all the German defendants have been came across in charge and greater than part have been sentenced to demise.
Zahid Shahab Ahmed evaluates the development of the South Asian organization for neighborhood Cooperation (SAARC). This learn is going past financial integration to provide an in depth appraisal of cooperation less than the overarching subject matters of monetary cooperation, environmental protection, human welfare, and cooperation in safeguard issues.
The Lisbon Treaty, which got here into strength in December 2009, goals to make the eu Union either extra effective and bonafide. new very important posts have been created; an elected President of the eu Council and a excessive consultant (HR) of the Union for overseas and protection coverage who can be a Vice-President of the fee.
- Measuring Police Integrity Across the World: Studies from Established Democracies and Countries in Transition
- The System (Structure) of ”Executive Municipal Authorities” in Selected EU-Member States
- The Law and Politics of International Regime Conflict
- Founding a Company: Handbook of Legal Forms in Europe
- The International Civil Service: Changing Role and Concepts (Pergamon policy studies on socio-economic development)
- HPCR Practitioner's Handbook on Monitoring, Reporting, and Fact-Finding: Investigating International Law Violations
Extra resources for Humanitarian Intervention and the AU-ECOWAS Intervention Treaties Under International Law: Towards a Theory of Regional Responsibility to Protect
Humanitarian Intervention and the AU-ECOWAS Intervention Treaties Under International Law: Towards a Theory of Regional Responsibility to Protect by John-Mark Iyi