By S. David Hudnall
- Receive masterful motives of hematopoiesis, immunology, hemostasis, hemoglobinopathy, metabolic problems, genetics, and neoplasia from S. David Hudnall, MD, FCAP, who has 26 years of functional event in laboratory hematology and has taught hundreds of thousands of clinical and undergraduate students.
- Understand the interrelationships among the various components which can provide upward push to disease.
- See how hematologic problems are evaluated via blood counting, histopathology, immunohistochemistry, cytogenetics, and coagulation testing.
- Visualize a large spectrum of hematologic pathology through viewing a hundred and fifty full-color photomicrographs.
Read or Download Hematology E-Book: A Pathophysiologic Approach (Mosby's Physiology Monograph) PDF
Best basic medical science books
Clinical learn on dengue has a protracted and wealthy heritage. The literature has been touched by means of well-known names in medication- Benjamin Rush, Walter Reed, and Albert Sabin, to call a truly few- and has been fertile floor for clinical historians . The advances made in these early investigations are all of the extra amazing for the restricted instruments on hand on the time.
Scientific Endocrinology 2: Calcium problems provides an intensive exam of the therapy of postmenopausal and senile osteoporosis. It discusses the received problems of diet D metabolism. It addresses the prevention of osteoporosis. a number of the themes lined within the publication are the category of rickets; mechanisms of homeostasis; transepithelial shipping of phosphate anion; definition of mendelian rickets; therapy of; type of androgens and artificial anabolic brokers; and review of parathyroid functionality.
Livro texto que oferece aos estudantes uma sólida compreensão da química orgânica, privilegiando o enfoque no funcionamento dos mecanismos das reações, primary para o bom desenvolvimento da disciplina.
Greatly revised and up-to-date, this fourth version of body structure at a look maintains to supply a radical creation to human body structure, protecting a wealth of issues in a finished but succinct demeanour. This concise consultant breaks this frequently advanced topic down into its center parts, facing constructions of the physique from the mobile point to composite platforms.
- Isolated Liver Perfusion for Hepatic Tumors (Recent Results in Cancer Research)
- Learning Neuroimaging: 100 Essential Cases (Learning Imaging)
- Cancer Immunology: A Translational Medicine Context
- Clinician's Guide to Diagnostic Imaging
Extra info for Hematology E-Book: A Pathophysiologic Approach (Mosby's Physiology Monograph)
Hematology E-Book: A Pathophysiologic Approach (Mosby's Physiology Monograph) by S. David Hudnall