By Stephanie Farrior
Read Online or Download Equality and Non-Discrimination under International Law: Volume II (The Library of Essays on International Human Rights) PDF
Best international law books
This e-book is likely one of the first to deal with the problems raised by way of the overseas legal court docket (ICC) from a world family members point of view. via truly outlining a theoretical framework to interpret those matters, Ralph makes an important contribution to the English School's research of foreign society.
Within the wake of worldwide battle II, seventy four participants of the Nazi SS have been accused of a battle crime--soon to be referred to as the Malmedy Massacre--in which numerous American prisoners of struggle have been murdered in the course of the conflict of the Bulge. all the German defendants have been discovered accountable and greater than part have been sentenced to demise.
Zahid Shahab Ahmed evaluates the development of the South Asian organization for local Cooperation (SAARC). This examine is going past fiscal integration to provide an in depth appraisal of cooperation below the overarching issues of monetary cooperation, environmental safeguard, human welfare, and cooperation in defense issues.
The Lisbon Treaty, which got here into strength in December 2009, goals to make the ecu Union either extra effective and bonafide. new very important posts have been created; an elected President of the eu Council and a excessive consultant (HR) of the Union for overseas and defense coverage who may also be a Vice-President of the fee.
- Europe's Hidden Federalism: Federal Experiences of European Integration (Federalism Studies)
- Freedom of Establishment and Private International Law for Corporations (Oxford Private International Law Series)
- The Rise of the Regulatory State of the South: Infrastructure and Development in Emerging Economies (Law And Global Governance)
- Hezbollah, Islamist Politics, and International Society (Middle East Today)
- Nationality and Statelessness under International Law
Extra info for Equality and Non-Discrimination under International Law: Volume II (The Library of Essays on International Human Rights)
Equality and Non-Discrimination under International Law: Volume II (The Library of Essays on International Human Rights) by Stephanie Farrior