By N. Wariboko
Read or Download Economics in Spirit and Truth: A Moral Philosophy of Finance (Radical Theologies and Philosophies) PDF
Similar philosophical movements books
In 1930, a bunch of southern intellectuals led by way of John Crowe Ransom, Allen Tate, Donald Davidson, and Robert Penn Warren released i'm going to Take My Stand: The South and the Agrarian culture. A stark assault on commercial capitalism and a defiant occasion of southern tradition, the ebook has raised the hackles of critics and provoked passionate defenses from southern loyalists ever seeing that.
Catherine Malabou, Antonio Negri, John D. Caputo, Bruno Bosteels, Mark C. Taylor, and Slavoj Žižek sign up for seven others—including William Desmond, Katrin Pahl, Adrian Johnston, Edith Wyschogrod, and Thomas A. Lewis—to follow Hegel's inspiration to twenty-first-century philosophy, politics, and faith. putting off claims that the evolution of notion and historical past is at an finish, those thinkers shield Hegel's concepts opposed to irrelevance and, importantly, reset the excellence of secular and sacred.
Within the wake of a lot past paintings on Gilles Deleuze's kinfolk to different thinkers (including Bergson, Spinoza and Leibniz), his relation to Kant is now of serious and lively curiosity and a thriving quarter of analysis. within the context of the broader debate among 'naturalism' and 'transcendental philosophy', the implicit dispute among Deleuze's 'transcendental empiricism' and Kant's 'transcendental idealism' is of major philosophical situation.
A presente edição, além do texto vital do Tratado de Simbólica, traz dois outros textos, "A Aplicação da Matese na Simbólica" e "A Simbólica Tratada Mateticamente Poderá nos Levar a Unidade das Religiões? ", resultado da transcrição de duas palestras de Mário Ferreira dos Santos. A edição traz ainda um CD com duas outras palestras sobre simbólica, gravadas por seus alunos na década de 1960.
- International Yearbook for Hermeneutics / Internationales Jahrbuch für Hermeneutik: Volume 14: Focus: The Space of Imagination / Band 14: Schwerpunkt: Der Raum der Einbildungskraft
- The End of the West and Other Cautionary Tales
- Bearing Society in Mind: Theories and Politics of the Social Formation (Disruptions)
- The Historical Turn in Analytic Philosophy (History of Analytic Philosophy)
- Kierkegaard and the Matter of Philosophy: A Fractured Dialectic (Reframing the Boundaries: Thinking the Political)
- Critical Theory and Epistemology: The Politics of Modern Thought and Science (Critical Theory and Contemporary Society)
Additional info for Economics in Spirit and Truth: A Moral Philosophy of Finance (Radical Theologies and Philosophies)
Economics in Spirit and Truth: A Moral Philosophy of Finance (Radical Theologies and Philosophies) by N. Wariboko