By M. Sukale
Read or Download Comparative Studies in Phenomenology PDF
Best philosophical movements books
In 1930, a gaggle of southern intellectuals led by means of John Crowe Ransom, Allen Tate, Donald Davidson, and Robert Penn Warren released i'm going to Take My Stand: The South and the Agrarian culture. A stark assault on business capitalism and a defiant get together of southern tradition, the e-book has raised the hackles of critics and provoked passionate defenses from southern loyalists ever considering the fact that.
Catherine Malabou, Antonio Negri, John D. Caputo, Bruno Bosteels, Mark C. Taylor, and Slavoj Žižek sign up for seven others—including William Desmond, Katrin Pahl, Adrian Johnston, Edith Wyschogrod, and Thomas A. Lewis—to follow Hegel's proposal to twenty-first-century philosophy, politics, and faith. getting rid of claims that the evolution of concept and background is at an finish, those thinkers defend Hegel's suggestions opposed to irrelevance and, importantly, reset the excellence of secular and sacred.
Within the wake of a lot earlier paintings on Gilles Deleuze's relatives to different thinkers (including Bergson, Spinoza and Leibniz), his relation to Kant is now of significant and energetic curiosity and a thriving region of study. within the context of the broader debate among 'naturalism' and 'transcendental philosophy', the implicit dispute among Deleuze's 'transcendental empiricism' and Kant's 'transcendental idealism' is of top philosophical obstacle.
A presente edição, além do texto vital do Tratado de Simbólica, traz dois outros textos, "A Aplicação da Matese na Simbólica" e "A Simbólica Tratada Mateticamente Poderá nos Levar a Unidade das Religiões? ", resultado da transcrição de duas palestras de Mário Ferreira dos Santos. A edição traz ainda um CD com duas outras palestras sobre simbólica, gravadas por seus alunos na década de 1960.
- The Subject of Rosi Braidotti: Politics and Concepts
- An Introduction to Jean-Yves Lacoste (Routledge Studies in Theology, Imagination and the Arts)
- Zur Aktualität von Jean Baudrillard: Einleitung in sein Werk (Aktuelle und klassische Sozial- und Kulturwissenschaftler innen) (German Edition)
- The Context of Constitution: Beyond the Edge of Epistemological Justification: 247 (Boston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science)
- Critical Theory in Critical Times: Transforming the Global Political and Economic Order (New Directions in Critical Theory)
- The Attention Economy: Labour, Time and Power in Cognitive Capitalism (Critical Perspectives on Theory, Culture and Politics)
Additional resources for Comparative Studies in Phenomenology
Comparative Studies in Phenomenology by M. Sukale