By Anne Peters,Jonathan Huston
Read Online or Download Beyond Human Rights: The Legal Status of the Individual in International Law (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law) PDF
Similar international law books
This publication is one of the first to handle the problems raised via the overseas legal court docket (ICC) from a world family members point of view. through truly outlining a theoretical framework to interpret those concerns, Ralph makes an important contribution to the English School's research of foreign society.
Within the wake of worldwide battle II, seventy four participants of the Nazi SS have been accused of a struggle crime--soon to be referred to as the Malmedy Massacre--in which various American prisoners of conflict have been murdered in the course of the conflict of the Bulge. the entire German defendants have been discovered accountable and greater than part have been sentenced to demise.
Zahid Shahab Ahmed evaluates the development of the South Asian organization for local Cooperation (SAARC). This learn is going past financial integration to give an in depth appraisal of cooperation below the overarching issues of financial cooperation, environmental defense, human welfare, and cooperation in protection issues.
The Lisbon Treaty, which got here into strength in December 2009, goals to make the ecu Union either extra effective and bonafide. new very important posts have been created; an elected President of the eu Council and a excessive consultant (HR) of the Union for international and safety coverage who can be a Vice-President of the fee.
- The European Union as a Global Conflict Manager
- The Gloss of Harmony: The Politics of Policy-Making in Multilateral Organisations (Anthropology, Culture and Society)
- United Nations Centre on Transnational Corporations: Corporate Conduct and the Public Interest (Global Institutions)
- A World Beyond Borders: An Introduction to the History of International Organizations (International Themes and Issues)
- Directors' duties in the context of insolvency
- International Law and the Future of Freedom
Extra info for Beyond Human Rights: The Legal Status of the Individual in International Law (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
Beyond Human Rights: The Legal Status of the Individual in International Law (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law) by Anne Peters,Jonathan Huston