By Thomas Schoenbaum
Read or Download Admiralty and Maritime Law, 5th, Hornbook Series, 2014-15 Pocket Part: 2014-15 Pocket Part PDF
Similar international law books
This booklet is without doubt one of the first to handle the problems raised through the foreign felony court docket (ICC) from a world relatives point of view. via sincerely outlining a theoretical framework to interpret those matters, Ralph makes an important contribution to the English School's research of foreign society.
Within the wake of worldwide struggle II, seventy four individuals of the Nazi SS have been accused of a conflict crime--soon to be often called the Malmedy Massacre--in which numerous American prisoners of conflict have been murdered through the conflict of the Bulge. the entire German defendants have been chanced on accountable and greater than part have been sentenced to loss of life.
Zahid Shahab Ahmed evaluates the growth of the South Asian organization for neighborhood Cooperation (SAARC). This learn is going past financial integration to give a close appraisal of cooperation below the overarching subject matters of financial cooperation, environmental defense, human welfare, and cooperation in protection concerns.
The Lisbon Treaty, which got here into strength in December 2009, goals to make the ecu Union either extra effective and bonafide. new very important posts have been created; an elected President of the ecu Council and a excessive consultant (HR) of the Union for overseas and safeguard coverage who can also be a Vice-President of the fee.
- State Responsibility (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- Space Law: A Treatise
- Defining Civil and Political Rights: The Jurisprudence of the United Nations Human Rights Committee
- Human Rights in European Criminal Law: New Developments in European Legislation and Case Law after the Lisbon Treaty
- Regionalisation and Global Governance: The Taming of Globalisation? (Routledge Studies in Globalisation)
- Beyond the International Space Station: The Future of Human Spaceflight: Proceedings of an International Symposium, 4–7 June 2002, Strasbourg, France (Space Studies)
Additional info for Admiralty and Maritime Law, 5th, Hornbook Series, 2014-15 Pocket Part: 2014-15 Pocket Part
Admiralty and Maritime Law, 5th, Hornbook Series, 2014-15 Pocket Part: 2014-15 Pocket Part by Thomas Schoenbaum